Michael Eric Dyson in Oakland


Before I wanted to write the world, I sought to right it.
Michael Eric Dyson will speak in Oakland Thursday, May 28th. His new book is called, "Can you Hear me Now? The Inspiration, Wisdom, and Insight of Michael Eric Dyson "

“Before I wanted to write the world, I sought to right it,” writes Michael Eric Dyson.

Michael Eric Dyson in Oakland

Tickets: $10 Advance/$12 Door/$8.00 Seniors & Students
Advance Tickets Sold at Marcus Book Store (no checks)
3900 Martin Luther King, Jr. Way. Oakland
Tickets, Info: (510) 652-2344

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? The Inspiration, Wisdom, and Insight of Michael Eric Dyson is a sampling of Dyson’s sharp wit and profound wisdom on the enduring problems of humanity. Learn more at Marcus Books.

The event begins at 6:30 p.m. Doors Open at 5:30.
East Bay Church of Religious Science
4130 Telegraph Avenue (the corner of Telegraph and 41st Street)
Oakland (wheelchair access)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More